Join PD is a platform that enables you to join live presentations by using the Join PD code. Join PD powered by Pear Deck. It helps both teachers and children in making the virtual classroom comfortable. The instructor can visualize creating a presentation by logging in to it. After that, you can send the code of that pear deck to the interested children and other people. Some people are from different locations they can also join it through this code. This is a much easier method. For that, children will have to create their account on their Join PD first. You can join Presentation by logging in to your account using your username and password. It is a presenting tool that allows children to actively participate in personal and social learning.
Teachers can create presentations by creating their own Google Drive accounts. It helps in building a good academic mentality for the children. These portals are a very popular tool in the United States. These are very popular tools for children’s helping portals. www.joinpd.com is the official website of Join PD.
How do we create our Pear Deck login account?
Creating an account on Pear Deck is a much easier way. The first step is to create a new account on your pear deck with interactive presentations to keep your kids engaged. Now a query comes to our mind how do we create a new account on our pear deck?
Let’s get started.
- Go to Pear Deck’s website. After that log in with Google and Microsoft 365 accounts. Use whatever you want.
- Select the type of account with which you want to log in.
- Now you select your role whether you are a teacher, student, or anyone else.
- You will be asked to provide Pier Deck access to your Google Drive or OneDrive.
- Click the Authorize button to connect 5Pier Deck to your Google Drive or OneDrive.
- Now enter your postal code and school. If you do not have a US postal code or cannot find your school name in the drop-down list. So it doesn’t matter. You enter the 5-digit number in place of the school name and postal code.
- Now if you have felt the sari details then. All your work is done to create an account. Open any Google Slides or PowerPoint online presentation (if you use a Microsoft Office 365 account) and obtain the Pear Deck add-on or add-on. Follow the steps below to know how?
How do we get the join code of the deck?
To join the ongoing presentation on Pear Deck and follow the instruction given below. To do that you will need your join PD code and password. You must have got this when you have created your account. Just have to use that here.
- You go to the official website of Join PD. And join using your browser.
- Due to your Join PD session. Search join PD 5 code of presentation
- These are the 5 codes of the Join Pd presentation. It will expire within 4 days when the student will click on their preprinting link. The teacher will send him an email to join the presentation.
How to join class login while walking on pear deck?
By selecting the most suitable link from the list given below in front of your screen. You can quickly learn more about the Pear Deck Join code. There is a very simple way to log into the official website of Joinpd.com for a join code. You can easily use Google Slides as a Join PD add-on for your Google account. So we’ll show you how to download and install the Join PD Google Slides add-on. This is the best way.
How can we join pear deck as teachers and students?
- Go to the official website of Join PD. You can also do this easily with the app of Pir Deck.
- The login screen will appear on the screen of your browser. Then you can proceed further by entering your login and password.
- After that, after entering your email and password, press the submit button.
- As soon as this process is done. Your dashboard will appear on your login page with your name and role
How to join our Pear Deck class?
When you select an instructor-paced activity so the projector view opens, and participation instructions are immediately projected.
- First and foremost, visit joinpd.com for more information.
- At joinpd.com, enter the five-character Pear Deck code from your session.
- Alternatively, when you give a link to the students and follow all the steps that is mentioned above students can join your session by clicking it.
- The session connection is permanent, although the join codes expire after a week. Use the link to invite students to join classes lasting longer than a week.
- Use an avatar or Google or Microsoft Office 365 account email and password to join the session anonymously. This is determined by your login preferences.
- The Dashboard view appears when you select the student-paced activity and gets premium access.
- You can get directions to join at any time by clicking the join code in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the red arrow join code to join.
How to create an account with Join PD?
Below, we’ll show you how to set up a Join PD login.
- Visit “Joinpd.com” or “peardeck.com” to access the official Join PD website.
- Select the option you want to use to log in with Google or Microsoft.
- Allow your “Google Drive” account access to “Join PD” or “Pear Deck”.
- Join PD will ask you some questions, which you should answer to the best of your ability. You can trust Pear Deck as they have promised not to save your information. In the meantime, you can pique your interest by reading their data policy.
- Now the process of creating your Join PD account will start. Select “Teacher” to create a teacher account on “Join PD” or “Student” to create a student “account”.
- As a teacher, sign in using your Google Account and select “Authorize” to link your JoinPD or Pear Deck account.
- Select your school and postal code for your area from the drop-down menu.
- If your school is not listed because you are outside the United States, enter your school’s name and area postal code, or any number (5 digits) to represent the postal code.
- To begin your presentation, click “Get Started”.
- In addition, you’ll get a free 30-day subscription trial of Pear Deck and free access to all of Pear Deck’s features and capabilities.
- What’s the best way to present a pear deck?
- When you publish using Pier Deck, the connecting instructions are displayed immediately on the Projection view. Students can participate in the presentation by following these steps:
- Go to joinpd.com.
- Enter the five-letter code that appears on the projector.
In this entire blog, we studied what is Join PD login? and How do we log in by joining it? Share your experience and your query with us related to it.